Thursday, September 15, 2011

Can You Spell Tired

Well I have never been a mom, but I find that I am absolutely EXHAUSTED today. I think it will help if I write down my accomplishments of the day.

1. Woke up at six and ran to the trailhead of Y mountain (it uphill the whole way).
2. Showered, made oatmeal for breakfast.
3. Did grammar exercises for class.
4. Went to class at nine.
5. Went to work, where I carried rocks up hill for a few hours.
6. Went to class, where we learned more grammar.
7. Went to work and carried more rocks and dug detainment walls into the side of an impossibly steep hill, for another few hours.
8. Walked home and started reading Karl Marx for one of my classes.
9. Made spaghetti.
10. Started blogging.

It really wasn't that bad of a day. I feel very accomplished, but also worried for all the things that I didn't finish, and yet, seem to lack the mental brain power or physical energy to carry on. To think I was planning on hitting the gym tonight. Ha ha ha. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment