Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Red Fish Blue Fish

Fish need water. I need water.

Fish need food. I need food.

Fish come in many different colors. I also can change color.

Fish die if the water gets too cold. I also die if the water gets to cold.

Fish don't like dirt. I don't like dirt.

Fish have green eyes. I have green eyes.

Fish are super gullible. I'm super gullible.

Fish get away when scared. I get away when scared.

Fish don't like fishing. I don't like fishing.

Fish think sharks are scary. I think sharks are scary.

Therefore... I am a lot like a fish.

(note to all. I wrote this when thirsty)

1 comment:

  1. Fish have green eyes?
    I hope you are a fish who can get caught, because I am fishing for the perfect catch- i.e. you!
    Perfect for me. You make me grow. You make me try harder. You make me love stronger. You make me believe higher. You make me better. You are the perfect catch.

    ReplyDelete