Sunday, July 10, 2011

Red Roses Too

I was just thinking about the lyrics to that song... what a wonderful world... and I think it captures the feeling I had today while I was going to church, and sitting in church.

church is germany is the same as church anywhere-- people that I love... same gospel... same faith. But different language. However, as I was kind of sort of paying attention during on of the meetings, I saw this painting of Christ on the wall.

this past week has been one of the most challenging weeks of my life, and when I looked at it, I kind of filled up with this feeling of deep sorrow, and thought, "Do you love me?"

And more thoughts and questions came to me, and finally, for the first time this whole week, did I feel the comfort and the peace that comes from sincere prayer.

Trees of green... red roses too... He makes them bloom for me and you.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I love love love you soooo much! You are amazing, like a sister to me! You are loved. For sure.

    ReplyDelete