Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sooo

I'm getting married! for alll the people who read my blog... well... I don't even know who does, but I have been engaged now for three days.

Since you must all be dying to know how it happened... let me tell you.

So, I had been seeing Jake since the start of March (and before you all cringe at how fast we became engaged, let me say I knew him longer, for he is a friend of a good friend).

So... he was flying out here for school, and it was a VERY long two weeks in between the time I had seen him last (I have no idea how the summer is going to feel let me tell you).

I was waiting for him at the baggage claim and he gave me a huge hug and kissed me, and then said, "So, airports are kinda special to us yes?"

Yes...?

:first time I ever met you was in an airport: (true)

Yes...?

:first time I ever kissed you was in an airport: (true)

Okay...?

:so you think the next thing should happen in and airport:

and he got down on his knee and whipped this blue box out of his pocket and and asked me to marry him.

and I was so surprised at the whole thing and so.... well... so flustered and aware that tons of people were watching... and suddenly I realized he was still down there and I had to answer.

So I said yes..

1 comment: