Sunday, February 12, 2012

River, Deliver Him There

This morning, since we have such a long time before church starts, I watched Prince of Egypt. I absolutely love that movie, and the music is so good! It always reminds me of the greatness of God. In the Book of Mormon, Nephi tells his brothers to remember the Lord who lead Israel out of Egypt, crossing the red sea on dry ground. The Lord is our Deliverer, just as he delivered the slaves from bondage, he can deliver us too. :)

We also woke up to snow this morning... after a brown BROWN winter, I was getting used to it being fifty degrees out everyday. Now we have this white stuff pouring from the sky, and I-- have mixed feelings. Snow is beautiful. But spring holds my heart-- because spring brings summer and it brings days what I can spend hours outside instead of -- inside.

Our tap is still dripping.



No comments:

Post a Comment