Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paradise and Honor

that title has nothing to do with the post... as per usual. But it usually has something to do with my life. Paradise and Honor are portions of titles of books on my book shelf. :)

So lately I've been learning guitar. I know, I know... it may or may not be a complete jump onto the bandwagon. But, when the bandwagon is completely and totally awesome, I don't judge when people jump on. Which is why you shouldn't judge me.

There are two things preventing me from becoming a totally and completely awesome and talented guitarist.

1. Julie has little hands. I love my hands and they can do a great many things, but bar chords are something that eludes their acrobatic ability. Note to self: train hands in acrobatics.

2. Julie has song ADD. She gets bored with one song, and so never perfects the songs that she starts to learn. Soon, she'll have a whole binder full of tabs and chords, and not a single masterpiece to call her own.

As a closing remark: I love being on this bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment