Friday, January 27, 2012

Number Seventy Eight

Sometimes, I really wonder about everything. Not with any purpose in mind, but just wondering like wandering through something, seeing if there should be a purpose in mind after all.

I dyed my hair blonde. I really really like the change, and I was always super scared that if I dyed it blonde it would look... bad. But it doesn't. It looks strawberry blonde because for some reason my hair has this other identity called "I think I'm actually red at heart." ... does hair have a heart?

If my hair had a heart, right now it would love me for making it look so awesome, or it would feel bullied because I always make it change for me. That could be a toxic relationship, and if it was between anyone other than me and my hair, I would advise those anyones to get out while they still can.

But my hair stays with me... even when blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment