Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And Suddenly Seymore...

well suddenly, the time that you thought would never go by, has gone by and you are buying your last train ticket.

Today I bought my last train ticket. Tubingen to Frankfurt. One way.

Today was also the last day I went to class. All the cute little asians in my class were crying because we had to leave, and wanted picture after picture after picture. It was adorable.

I won't give my "how germany changed my life" post until after I land and finally buy groceries in English again.

But I write this as I look out over the trees and hills surrounding the small town that I live in, and suddenly wish that suddenly, I didn't have to think about not being to see them again. I am really quite excited to go home, to be back in school, to get my life back in hand-- but I will be sorry when my world no longer includes modal verbs, eis, and arguing over the best place to get a doener.

surreal.

suddenly, I have realized my strong feelings-- just in time to let them go.

1 comment: