Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ample Vanity?

Well. I guess it depends on what you mean by using your time wisely. Because according to pinterest, they want to world to be able to connect through pictures. Cool goal. I think most people like it though, simply because they like to look at things. Me? I get caught up in wondering how they braided that hair. Or where they got those china cups. Or how long it would take me to paint all my cabinets french green, and my kitchen walls yellow with cream colored backsplash tile.

It makes you wonder a bit about the vanity. Are we really there to connect with other people, or just to collect stuff that we like and then dream about getting the stuff that we collected?

I think it could inspire us to create.

Or it could waste a lot of time.

But seriously... green cabinets are AMAZING.





1 comment:

  1. fabulous post! i have thought some of those same thoughts myself and push myself to not go to the dark side of pinterest :)

    I look forward to following your blog. Your writing style is captivating, to say the least.

    If you would like, check out my blog All Things Purple: http://iheartpurplestuff.blogspot.com and if you like what you see, follow me!

    ReplyDelete