Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Butternut Squash Soup

I just ate a bowl of butternut squash soup. It was so delicious that I decided to blog about it.

Might I just say that putting good things into your body is soooo important?

A little bit of nerdy infor about my beautiful orange friend, Mr. Buttenut Squash

One cup of this plant contains only eighty two calories-- a mildly sweet flavor that lends itself both to savory and to sweet things. It also has 457% of the daily value of vitamin A, and half of the vitamin C that you need. Skip the the daily vitamin and feed yourself some squashes! Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, thiamin-- you don't need enriched breakfast cereal when you eat what God gave you.

So I'll enjoy my lovely warm bowl of soup as the colors of fall stream through the curtains, and as the taste of of fall embraces my taste buds.

Eat some squash! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment