Friday, March 11, 2011

Today I went to an acapella jam. For those who don't know what that is... it's amazingness all together. I am in the school acapella club that meets on Tuesday nights. We sang two songs. There were five other groups, and we were by far the most amateur. I mean Vocal Point was there. Enough said. Not really some of the other groups did some AMAZING work.
I love to sing. I love it so much, and since my voice is good, but not really very unique, it is perfect for a choir-- and perfect for singing whatever I want. I am always singing-- even if I have to keep quiet there is song in my head. I don't know why I love it so much, but it just puts me in a really good place where nothing can touch me-- and sometimes I feel like, at least with my voice, I can touch heaven.
The only thing sad to me is that I live in a school where everyone can sing. And so, even those like me, who love it, are instead always listening. Don't get me wrong, I love listening. But I like singing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment